Spelling Practice Activity Book Year 3
Based on our KS2 Weekly Spelling Lists, these books give children fun activities to ‘explore and investigate’ their weekly spellings.
- The extension tasks allow pupils to ‘apply, assess and reflect’ upon their learning.
- The activities can be used as homework to reinforce learning of weekly spelling lists, or can be used as part of an independent activity in class.
- Four words following a specific rule introduced each week.
- Two words from the relevant Y3/4 or Y5/6 word list to learn each week.
- Concepts of spelling include: suffixes; prefixes; the use of the hyphen; the possessive apostrophe with plural words; contractions and other carefully organised words for revision.
- Contains 73 pages.