Version Two 3/2/2021
1. Information about us
We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 08072582 and our registered address is at 2 Downing Court, Woodplumpton Lane, Broughton, Preston, England PR3 5JJ.
2. Accessing our Website
2.1 Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website or our entire Website to users.
2.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Your use of the website
3.1 You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- 3.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulations;
- 3.1.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 3.1.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- 3.1.4 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms;
- 3.1.5 to transmit to or from our Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- 3.1.6 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- 3.1.7 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
3.2 You also agree:
- 3.2.1 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- 3.2.2 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- (i) any part of our Website;
- (ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; or
- (iii) any software used in the provision of our Website.
4. Suspension and termination
4.1 In our sole discretion we shall determine whether there has been a breach if these Terms through your use of our Website. When a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to any of the following actions:
- 4.1.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- 4.1.2 further legal action against you; and/or
- 4.1.3 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with this clause for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
5.2 We provide sample pages of the Products we sell on our Website. You are permitted to print off one copy and download extracts, including the sample pages, from our Website for your own personal use only or for the purpose of making a purchase from our Website, but only on the following basis:
- 5.2.1 no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- 5.2.2 no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- 5.2.3 the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.3 You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You may however, draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Website.
5.4 If you have not purchased our Products, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Website (including sample pages) in any way. The Licence Terms of our purchased Products are set out in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
5.5 If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Our liability
7.1 The information, content, materials displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are provided for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- 7.1.1 all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 7.1.2 all liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website or the information, content or materials included on this Website and any communication sent to you by us or any communication sent to us to you via the internet, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; loss of use of money or otherwise, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss demand or damages and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to our Website.
7.2 Nothing in this website disclaimer excludes or limits our liability for:
- 7.2.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or that of its employees, agents or directors); or
- 7.2.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- 7.2.3 any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
8. Information about you and your visits to our Website
9. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. In doing so, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
10. Linking to our Website
10.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
10.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
10.3 Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to the contact form found on this website.
11. Links from our Website
Where our Website contains links to other sites and online resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
12. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions, contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
14. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact us using the contact form on www.topical-resources.co.uk.
Thank you for visiting our Website.